28 bed chalet/guest house with en-suite rooms in good location
Distance to the Lift
View from the Balcony
View from Balcony
Room 5 and 12
Rooms 6 and 14
Rooms 6 and 14 Bathroom
Rooms 6 and 14
Rooms 7 and 13 Bunk En-Suite
Rooms 7 and 13 Bathroom
Typical Shower Room
Main KitchenView Carousel
Advert Reference: IFPC30438
For Sale By Owner (FSBO)For Sale Privately
|€2,500,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Holiday Lodge, Chalet, House), Business (Bed & Breakfast), Detached
- Bedrooms: 14
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 13
- Habitable Size: 415 m²
- Land Size: 889 m²
- 14 bedrooms with private bath/shower rooms
- Popular village location just above the gondola lift of La Tania
- Excellent commercial opportunity for winter and summer
- Recently renovated
- Easy access to the whole of the Three Valleys
- En-Suite Bathroom / Shower room
- Mountain View
- Off-Street Parking
- Renovated / Restored
- Rental / Gîte Potential
- Terrace / Patio
This chalet for sale in Courchevel La Tania is an opportunity to acquire a unique property in one of the most popular resorts in the Alps. La Tania is one of the villages of Courchevel (Three Valleys) but it is located between Courchevel and Meribel. It is therefore easy to ski into either of the valleys from the top of the gondola lift. A perfect location for exploring the whole Three Valleys area in both winter and summer seasons.
The accommodation is over four levels and has a total floor space of approximately 415m2. There are 14 bedrooms in total and these are of various types. Most of the bedrooms are double or twin rooms with en-suite bath or shower rooms and WCs. There are also four small bunk bedrooms (two of which still have an en-suite shower room/WC) which are designed for families with children or for single occupancy. In total the chalet can accommodate up to 28 people.
The original architect designed this chalet for commercial rental and with it’s unique capacity, it has always delivered a very high rate of occupation when in rental. Equally, a new owner could remove some of the interior walls to reduce the number of bedrooms and increase their size. In this way, the chalet would become a beautiful large family home.
The chalet divides into two equal halves, with a separate staircase for each side. On the main floor, there are two living rooms, each with a fireplace. The living rooms have a sliding wall to separate them if desired. Both halves of the chalet share the same dining room and kitchen.
The dining room has a long banqueting style table and is open plan to the main kitchen. The main kitchen is small but equipped with semi-commercial double oven, 5 ring gas hob, cupboards and worktops as well as a large fridge.
On the basement level, there is a secondary kitchen/food preparation area with commercial workstations, worktops, cupboards and an electric oven. You will also find large storage areas and four other rooms with windows which could serve a number of purposes such as staff accommodation or storage. In addition, there is a further shower room and WC, a large boot room with electric boot warmers and a bicycle garage.
Outside there is parking for up to 4 cars on the private driveway and a large public car park a short distance along the road.
Ground Level – Basement:
- Entrance lobby on each side of the chalet
- Boot room with ski racks, benches and heated boot warmers
- Utility area with hot water tanks (1800 litres capacity) and laundry
- Secondary kitchen/preparation room with worktops, storage cupboards and oven
- Storage rooms
- 4 x staff rooms/office/additional storage areas
- Shower room/WC
First Floor – Main Living Area
- Two living rooms with modular seating for at least 28 people in total
- Each living room has a fireplace
- The living rooms divide with a sliding door or left open as one
- Separate WC
- Walk-in storage cupboard
- Kitchen with professional gas hob, double oven and dishwashers
- Dining room
- Large terrace area facing South West
Second Floor – Bedrooms
- Two family “suites” each consisting of a double room and a separate bunk room with shower room and WC on the landing between the rooms
- Four double/twin rooms with en-suite shower and WC
Third Floor – Bedrooms
- Two rear-side double rooms with balcony, en-suite bathroom and WC
- Two bunk bed rooms with en-suite shower and WC
- Two front-side double rooms with balcony, en-suite shower and WC
It is rare to find a chalet for sale in such a good location in one of the top resorts of France. The current owner will also offer the property with all furniture, equipment and contents by separate arrangement if required. As a result, this chalet could be ready to move into with a minimum of effort.
The chalet is in full compliance with all the safety regulations in France required of a property of this size. It has an ERP registration and approval with the local authorities and full history of all electrical and gas safety checks and inspections.
|€2,500,000 is approximately:|