Beautiful House + Cottage, Stunning Views + Infinity Pool
View and west side inlay
South West Side
Gite Ground floor
Gite bedroom 2
Pool from HouseView Carousel
Advert Reference: IFPC25816
For Sale By Owner (FSBO)For Sale Privately
|€550,000 is approximately:|
- Type: Residential (Country Estate, Eco Home, House), Business
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 4
- Habitable Size: 340 m²
- Land Size: 6,500 m²
- TWO fully renovated houses
- Stunning 180⁰ views of Pyrenees
- High Specification with A Energy Rating
- 6500m² of Garden and Park style Woods
- 1hr to Coast & Mountains
- Cellar / Wine Cellar
- Character / Period Features
- Countryside View
- Double Glazing
- En Suite
- Fireplace / Stove
- Gite Potential
- Mountain View
- Multiple Residences
- Revenue Generating
- Swimming Pool
- Under Floor Heating
- Water Source
High Specification 'A' rated Diagnostic House with seperate Cottage and a stunning view of Pyrenees and a newly constructed Infinity Swimming Pool.
Situated in the village of Castetbon on a partly wooded plot of 6500m a unique opportunity to acquire this beautiful 270m² House with separate cottage (Gite)70m² in the heart of Atlantic Pyrenees. South facing, on top of a hill, but in a sheltered location amongst large oak trees, this property is situated down a road only accessed by a few local neighbours. Comprising all the benefits of a modern home with the soul of an old one.
Initially constructed in 1870 the main house was almost totally rebuilt in 2010 but preserving the beautiful stone and Oak structure. The original style has been maintained but with modern foundations, Double glazing, fully insulated, underfloor heating, plumbing and electrics etc.
The separate Gite situated within the grounds can be run as a business, a place for visiting family and friends or just a family looking for two separate dwellings.
THE MAIN HOUSE GROUND FLOOR
• Kitchen/dining area with solid oak kitchen and travertine tiles, a large panoramic window with a stunning 180⁰ view of Pyrenees and a patio door leading to a spacious south facing garden and gravelled entrance.
• Generous open plan lounge with large exposed Oak beams and double faced 25kw Fireplace and patio doors leading to the rear garden and Infinity Pool.
• Off the lounge an Office, benefiting from the stunning views of the Pyrenees
• Also off the lounge a Play room or Gym if you prefer with window to rear garden.
• Large Utility room with built in cupboards leading to underground pump house/cellar.
THE MAIN HOUSE HALLWAY AND STAIRS
Chunky bespoke designed Oak Stairs with locally handcrafted Iron spindles connect the two floors.
THE MAIN HOUSE FIRST FLOOR
• Master Bedroom with open ceiling exposing beautifully crafted oak trusses, A therapeutic Sauna and panoramic window again taking full advantage of the view.
• Large en suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath, walk-in shower, double basin, toilet, auto sensing heated towel rail
• Bedroom 2 with exposed beams, carpet, high quality soundproof flooring and en suite shower room with oak bathroom unit, toilet, auto sensing heated towel rail
• Bedroom 3 with exposed beams, high quality soundproof flooring with En suite/shared bathroom, shower unit, basin, bath, wc, auto sensing heated towel rail
Arranged over two floors with its own private driveway, parking space, patio area, and a large attached workshop the accommodation comprises:
Living room/kitchen with built in appliances, tiled floor and large patio doors, Utility room containing new hot water system.
Master bedroom with exposed beam, south facing
Bedroom 2 with two single beds
Bathroom with tiled floor and walls, shower unit, basin, WC
The properties are set in 6500m² comprising of 1500m² garden with it's own well and 4000m² of park style woodland and is bordered by woods and fields.
A beautiful 10mx5m insulated Infinity pool is situated within a fully sun exposed yet private position. (The terrace for the pool is in the final stages of completion)
Both properties are secured by stone walls and entrance gates. The main entrance leads to an extensive gravelled parking area with space for several cars.
Beautifully landscaped low maintenance garden with established trees and shrubs. The flowerbeds are on geotextile and hardwood bark chippings, making weeding unnecessary. The 15m deep well with electric pump allows for watering plants, pool filling, cleaning cars etc.
The property benefits from its own woods consisting of mainly Oak, Chestnut and Acacia. A natural spring starts it's course within the grounds.
The property is situated just 1hr from ski resorts, stunning beaches and Airports. It's rural but not isolated as it is only 300 meters from the village centre.
WALK THROUGH VIDEO BELOW:
|€550,000 is approximately:|